Are you looking for a way to maintain your lifestyle overseas?
Number of Countries to Choose From
Types Of Businesses You Can Create
Steps It Takes To Make A Living Online
Years of Marketing Experience Needed
Hi, welcome to my site. Let me guide you through these challenging times.
I have been in your (expat) shoes many times before and I know how exhausting and frustrating it can be to prepare an overseas move, find a job abroad, try to fit in within your new community, learn a new language, etc…
In my nearly 19 years of expatriation, I’ve been in your situation many times: Trying to find a way to make a living my new country or online while still enjoying my time abroad. Having done it on several occasions, I have decided to gather what I’ve learned in terms of making full use of my laptop and internet connection and creating products or services that I can sell online.
My goal is to provide a practical guide to assist you (expat or future expat) in becoming an Expat Entrepreneur and start living your dream life overseas while creating freedom of time and money you deserve.
In this site you will find:
- An Ebook on Expatriation: My 10 Golden Rules to live a successful expatriation (Get your Free copy now!)
- Free resources to get started as a Location Independent professional or overseas Entrepreneur
- Must read articles and free resources on making the most of your expatriation and living your best life abroad
- Tips on turning your passion into your business and a step by step guide on blogging with WordPress
- Social Media guides (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+) and how-to videos on using social media for your online business
- FAQ video series on expatriation and entrepreneurship and many more information on general expatriation issues.
To your success abroad!
Discover my blog
Here is another great example of entrepreneurship combined with overseas living. Let's hear from Jason himself on how he ended up starting various businesses in Costa Rica. Meet Jason, Canadian Expat in Costa Rica Tell us a little bit about you and what made...read more
As expats, we are keen travellers. With the return trips to our home country as well as trips to discover our new country or continent, we become avid travellers. But not everyone is equal when it comes to travelling. Here are 2 travel quizzes: How would you...read more
When I started blogging 6 years ago, not that many people talked about having a marketing strategy for their blog. As I wrote my first few blog posts, I wasn't really sure what I was going to write about. I knew I wanted to share my experience with others but...read more