Just came across an article from Marketing Week on the role and status of the Modern Marketer.
As a modern marketer myself, I am applying these principles in my daily job and I think they are a perfect fit for entrepreneurs as well.
The modern marketer’s mindset
- Always remember that marketing is a conversation. It’s always available and is shared constantly.
- Be prepared to forward-think.
- Come up with ways to keep the customer front-of-mind at all times.
- Be prepared to learn. You need to keep up with the constant changes that surround marketing.
- Have consumer insight at the heart of everything you do.
- Work closely with creative partners, both in-house and externally. Their ideas will rub off on you.
- Identify new and innovative methods of getting people engaged with the brand. Experiment.
- Make it as easy as possible for a consumer thinking of the brand to find it instantly.
- Work with colleagues across the organisation to develop an understanding of the business from top to bottom with a career goal in sight of becoming tomorrow’s growth leader.
- Don’t overthink strategies. Remember, the fundamental truths of marketing haven’t changed.
- Help your agency partners to understand your objectives and deliver them in a way that gets the brand noticed above its competitors.
- Recognise success across other sectors and find new ideas for the brand.
Work with Me - Marketing Team
Tired Of Waiting For The Right Job Opportunity Abroad? I’ll show you how to make the most of your time overseas and create your own dream job anywhere in the world using an easy to follow routine that requires your own blog, the willingness to turn your passion into a business and a location independent attitude!
Click here to learn more!